A Legacy of Trust Since 1975
PCB Production Assembly
Armed with the finest manufacturing equipment in the industry, Morgan Newton can handle surface mount devices ranging from 01005 up to the largest packages available. Our 3 SMT lines have a combined throughput rate of over 120,000 components per hour on boards up to 18.0” x 21.0”. We utilize AOI and X-ray equipment to help monitor our processes ensuring you get the highest quality.
Using proven slide-line techniques we maintain strong thru-hole capabilities. We offer press-fit, wave solder and/or selective solder processes.
- More than 45 years in business
- Over 1,000 years of direct employee experience
- No-Clean and Water Soluble processes
- Leaded or RoHS Compliant processes
- Flying Probe Test
- In-Circuit Test
- Functional Test
- FDA Registered with Listed Devices
- MedAccred Accredited
- ISO 13485 Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- AS9100 Aerospace Certification
- FDA Registered Facility and Listed Assemblies
- IPC 610 or customer directed workmanship
Processes are strictly controlled from start to finish, from the procurement of materials and manufacturing of circuit boards to the final assembly and packaging. The end result is the finest quality product that exceeds the most stringent customer requirements.
In all its dimensions, from the simplest thru-hole to the most complex surface mount assembly, Morgan Newton is firmly committed to our mission of delivering quality products on time.