Morgan Newton provides manufacturing and product support services to companies in the industrial control markets and enables those customers to quickly grow from prototype to volume production in the most cost-effective manner possible. As a leader in electro-mechanical solutions, our manufacturing services include procurement and staging of metal fabrication, plastics injection molding, and complete enclosure systems. These mechanical solutions are integrated with PCBA and final assembly manufacturing capabilities to deliver a full product solution.
Our team understands that companies in these sectors require a flexible manufacturing and supply chain partner to ensure the fastest time to market in today’s competitive climate. Morgan Newton offers tailored solutions in all areas, from design for manufacturability reviews to product fulfillment. Our programs are designed specifically to meet the unique needs of technology companies.
Industrial Controls Product Experience
• Controls: Process, Traffic and Transportation, Printing
• Power: Management Systems, Supplies, Generation (Nuclear and Fossil Fuel)
• Test and Measurement Equipment
• Semiconductor Manufacturing and Test Equipment
• Identification and Tracking Systems – RFID, Barcode, GPS
• Utilities Monitoring and Automated Meter Reading Equipment
• Sorting Systems: Currency and Postal